Cureboon.com can be best accessed on desktop on laptop. It can also be accessed through mobile. However for complete functionality, Cureboon mobile app has to be downloaded where you can receive bell notifications on receiving request from a doctor and can undergo videoconferencing to show patient examination to other doctor.
1. Patient arrives at a nearby clinic of an allopathic NMC registered doctor (MBBS or above). Nocrosspathycan occur on webapp as only registered MBBS and above doctors practicing in India are allowed. Doctors of different branches, doctors graduated or post graduated or super-speciality graduation can connect to any one on the webapp.IP address of India is allowed only.
2. Doctor in private clinic OPDfinds the case difficult to handle and feels the need to refer the case or take second opinion.
3. Instead of asking the patient to go and visit a doctor offline, he can suggest the webapp to the patient where weighing risks and benefits, it is better to use this app.
4. It is an app where he can get a consultation from any doctor all over India who might help him out.
5. Patient has the option to go to the doctor inperson or tele-consult him if suitable.
6. Due to time constraints and to cut down the expenses of visiting the doctor offline, patient decides to consult the doctor online.He may be illiterate or hesitant to use other teleconsultation apps and knows the benefit of this app where proper history and examination can be conveyed to the advising doctor so he opts to use the app
7. Doctor is already registered on the app. Documents are verified manually on the app using NMC website; MBBS registration is crosschecked while other documents are manually seen. Registration details are: Email (verification is done), mobile number, age, gender, work location(clinic address), city, state, zip-code, referral code(provided by marketing person, MBBS registration number, state medical council, year of registration, speciality and super-speciality subject and year of passing, core experience from latest degree, total experience from MBBS, consultation fee, data uploading fees and availability, places of experience, awards and researches and bank details (bank name , account type, account number, branch name, IFSC code, registered name, registered mobile number, PAN number). Documents are: any government issue photo id card, MBBSpass certificate or degree orregistration, PG pass certificate ordegree orregistration, super-speciality pass certificate or degree or registration and signature. Once verified, only a few can be added upon (qualification details),a few editable (personal details, consultation details, bank details, documents, place of experience, awards and researches) and few not changeable (experience) except on written request to admin.A doctor’saccount may be blocked on website if it is found that the profile details of a doctor are not true or current even after notifying or does not follow terms and conditions. A doctor may be accepted or kept pending/ rejected till all documents are verified (conversation is via notifications).
8. A doctor can be searched based on certain filters like name/id, specialization, fees, city, experience.
9. Availability of different doctors is set by doctors themselves on the app as per their convenience. Their status as online is shown when they are on mobile app or webapp with toggle online
10. Doctor chooses a doctor from the list of available ones and on mutual consent of both patient and doctor, teleconsultation begins. Doctors’ consent is implied. Patient’s consent is through an English/ Hindi OTP having a link attached in English and Hindi on Patient information sheet with consent or refusal sheet.
11. Attendant/guardians can also give OTP consent for patient
12. A request is sent to the advising doctor after filling patient detail page containing a brief history, examination, management till now, reports in pdf or image and reason for referral, name, age, gender, height, weight, mobile number on which OTP was received, LMP in case of female, email id, address and other relevant information. This is uploaded after the consent is taken to save precious time of doctor incase the patient denies teleconsultation.
13. If the advising doctor finds patient details appropriate for teleconsultation and he has sufficient time, he accepts the request.
14. Otherwise, he can decline or postpone for 5 minutes or mark inappropriate for teleconsultation.
15. If teleconsultation is declined, consulting doctor reaches the home page where a fresh request can be sent with data stored.
16. If postponed for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes doctors can connect after making payment.He may also divert request to anotherdoctor then.
17. If marked inappropriate for teleconsultation, consulting doctor reaches the home page where a fresh request can be sent with data stored.
18. On accepting, a payment gateway opens (razor pay).
19. Fees is taken from the patient either through a link sent to his phone number or cash submitted to the consulting doctor who pays online.
20. Fees includes advising doctors consultation fees as per his choice (recommended less than or equal to offline fees as per govt guidelines), a company service fees (INR 50, not commission based) and a consulting doctor data uploading fees as set by him (INR 0, 50 or 100, that does not include his consultation fees). GST 18% will be added on company’s fixed service fees and consulting doctor’s data uploading fees. Advising doctor’s consulting fees is exempted from GST. No subscription feeis charged at present.
21. As soon as the payment is made, payment receipt is generated fromRazorpay.
22. Cureboon is not responsible for wrong transaction if doctor provides wrong bank details. Two times bank account number is taken to avoid mistakes.
23. If the doctor does not accept the call or leaves the call after payment has been made, patient can attend the doctor in next visit within 5 days that can be scheduled through chat.
24. Consultation link is given where the doctors can chat (encrypted), or video or audio consult ( Googlemeet with HIPAA security) as per the requirement.
25. No surgical or invasive procedures are to be performed using the webapp.
26. Prescription is added where all thehistory and examination and patient’s details and all the things mentioned by consulting doctor aresaved.
27. Advising doctor adds on his points.
28. This prescription is sent to consulting doctor and is autosaved as a different file. It carries advising doctor’ssignature.
29. The consulting doctor may edit the prescription only if he is competent to do so. His sign will be then carried on the prescription and it will be again saved as a different file.
30. All prescriptions of a particular teleconsultation are autosaved with each edit by different doctor and updated on admin panel so that if the prescriptions are asked for by jurisdiction, they can be presented separately from the two doctors.
32. Prescription is handed over to the patient by downloading / printing and sharing.
33. 5 days period is provided where doctor can make any query to the advising doctor without paying fees.
34. Payment is done by the company after one week to the advising doctor only when prescription is written and sent to the other doctor. Payment will be done onRazorpay site.
35. When a doctor’s total fees amounts to INR 27000 over a financial year, for the next three thousand INR, payment will be stopped as TDS deduction, then resumed at 30000 with 10 percent deduction at every transaction. If 30000 limit is not reached over the financial year, the amount will be refunded in the first month of next assessment year. This may change as per government guidelines.
36. In case the teleconsultation video consult or whole teleconsultation was not conducted after payment part is done, because of issues like fault in electricity or internet or technical issues, patient may ask for refund. In that case, patient may come within 5 days again to initiate the same teleconsultation without paying further.
37. For a followup case after 5 days, patient may contact consulting doctor who may contact company through message and followup can be scheduled for the same doctor over a span of around 1 hr.
38. Emergency cases will be handled as per the ethics. In all cases of emergency, the patient MUST be advised for in-person interaction with a doctor at the earliest. In all telemedicine consultations, as per the judgment of the registered doctor, if it is an emergency, the goal and objective should be to provide in-person care at the soonest. In case alternative care is not present, teleconsultation might be the only way to provide timely care. In such situations, registered doctors may provide consultation to their best judgment. Telemedicine services should however be avoided for emergency care when alternative in-person care is available, and telemedicine consultation should be limited to first aid, life-saving measures, enhancing care, counselling, and advice on referral.
39. Telehealth devices may be interfaced with the webapp but Cureboon does not take any responsibility to ensure ISO certification of the telehealth device or any issue if related to telehealth device arises.
40. Internet stability is not a responsibility of Cureboon.
41. Any controversies, conflicts, disputes, or differences arising between two doctors or with the company or with the patient, for example, wrong examination done by the doctors, shall be resolved by arbitration in Lucknow.
42. Mobile app (android and IOS) features include: login facility, notification, Setting availability, list of recent search and video conferencing.
43. Photocopy record access is to be given to patient as and when requiredby doctors.
44. Patients will have the sufficient privileges to inspect and view their medical records without any time limit. Patient’s privileges to amend data shall be limited to correction of errors, need to be performed through a recorded request made to the healthcare provider (through Company) within a period of 30 days from the date of clinical encounter in outpatient care settings. An audit of all such changes shall be strictly maintained manually. Both the request and audit trail records shall be maintained within the system.
45. No patient record can be made inactive or deleted from the system.
46. Access control: unique name and/or number is given to identity. In cases of emergency authorized users (who are authorized for emergency situations) will be permitted to have unfettered access during the validity of the emergency situation by calling on Cureboon customer support grievance number open 24x7.
47. Access privileges: only clinical care providers have access.
48. Audit log: All actions related to electronic health information are recorded. User-defined events are recorded. Upon request, they can be printed for user/administrative review. Recorded with the date, time, record identification, and user identification whenever any electronic health information is created,; and an indication of which action(s) took place are also recorded.
49. A cross-enterprise secure transaction that contains sufficient identity information such that the receiver can make access control decisions and produce detailed and accurate security audit trails is used within the system.
50. Integrity: The fact that information has not been altered, is verifiable. There is detection of events like alterations and deletions and audit logs. Hash Algorithm (SHA) used is SHA-256 or higher.
51. Encryption: information is encrypted and decrypted as necessary according to organization defined preferences with the best available encryption key strength (minimum 256-bits key).
52. Disclosures and transfer: With respect to information provided to persons carrying out the intended medical and administrative interventions no personal information collected by the App will disclosed or transferred to any third party.
55. Force majeure:Notwithstanding anything contained here or elsewhere, Cureboon shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the User Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A "Force Majeure Event" is an event that is beyond the reasonable control of Cureboon and includes, without limitation, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lock outs or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, power failure, sabotage, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, system failure, virus, attacks, bugs, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
56. Grievances: If you have any concerns or questions in relation to this, you may address them at firstname.lastname@example.org
57. No compensation will be paid by company providing this teleconsultation for any health related issues that arise because of this teleconsultation made instead of offline consultation.