By accessing, downloading or using these Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
You are requested to carefully read these terms and conditions from time to time, for changes made to the Terms. Users acknowledge and accept that they may be subject to receiving occasional communications, in relation to their obligation to comply with the Terms. Your continued use of the Services shall be deemed effective and valid consent towards the acceptance of such amended Terms, as and when applicable.
- In order to avail our Services, you must be of 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your country.
- Company gives its users a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, and revocable limited license to use the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling the personal and private usage of the Services by Users, in accordance with these Terms. Furthermore, the Company may, at its own discretion, cease totally or partially, and/or permanently or temporarily restrict the provision of the Services or Users accounts without prior notice or communication to the Users.
- Utilizing Services provided by us is only for your personal and non-commercial use and should not be shared with individuals otherwise. As the nature of Services meted out to you is highly sensitive in nature, and is specific to your interactions with us and requirements, you shall only use the advice, prescriptions, and consultations provided to you, for your own purposes only.
- You also warrant that all information supplied by you here, including without limitation your name, email address, street address, telephone number, and credit or debit card number or any other method details, bank details (in case of getting a refund or something like that) and that all the information submitted by you is true and accurate. In case you avail of the Services by misrepresentation, we in our sole discretion may restrict your access to the Services and Platform at any stage of the process, and take the necessary legal action against you.
- You further agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, archive, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use (except as expressly authorized under the Terms) content and information contained on or obtained through our Service. You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, degrade, deactivate or thwart any of the contents of our service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other means to access our service. You also agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, and disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through our service. You further agree not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of our service in any way; or use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. Additionally, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of our service. We may terminate or restrict your use of our Service if you violate these Terms or engaged in any illegal or fraudulent use of our Service.
- You agree to use all our Services, in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations, or any other specific restrictions on the use of the Service or content therein.
- You must note that certain content published on our Website is purely informational in nature and is not to be treated as medical advice without express and warranted consultations with professionals available on our website, or otherwise. The content made available through the Services is provided on an “AS IS” basis. We do not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees, in relation to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any content made available on the Platform. The Users acknowledge the sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use or reliance of any content.
- Any charges incurred by the Users for accessing the Services, including but not limited to internet connection and/or mobile or data charges, shall remain the full responsibility of the Users.
- To find more information about our Services, or if you need any assistance with our Services, please write to us at [email@example.com].
- You are hereby undertaking that in case of a medical emergency, you will not rely on the Services for providing treatment to the end users and will use your own professional judgment to advise the patients who are at your physical location. In case of a specialist RMP, you should only provide first aid, life saving measures, and must conclude by advising immediate address by an emergency intervention, or by the treating RMP directly.
- Your interaction with the specialist RMPs is governed by the applicable laws and our contractual engagement with the RMPs.
- If you use the Platform as a registered user, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form on the Platform.
- A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with the Company.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use the Services for any of the following.
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication and to exercise due caution and discretion in the use of Platform;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, Transmit) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on the Platform without the express written consent of Platform;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of the Company, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- To publish information that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, endangers or jeopardizes the security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement violence or disturb the maintenance of public order or the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- To publish information that is an invasion of another’s privacy, their bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libelous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- In the event where the username is not appropriate, Company reserves the right, to disallow use of such name.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- In case you have any complaints or grievance pertaining to: (i) Any user content that you believe violates these Terms, (ii) your access and quality of the Services provided by us, or (iii) any content which you believe is, prima facie, in the nature of any material which is obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libelous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force or defamatory towards the complainant or any person on whose behalf you are making the complaint, or is in the nature of impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images of such individual, please share the same with us by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact +919454191974;
- In your complaint or grievance, please include the following information:
- Your name and contact details: name, address, contact number and email address;
- The name and age of the person aggrieved or affected by the subject matter of the complaint, in case you are acting on behalf of such person and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of such person and to provide such person's personal information to us in relation to the complaint/grievance.
- A statement that the information provided in the complaint or grievance is accurate.
- On receiving such complaint, grievance, or notice, Company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate. Company may reach out to you to seek further clarification or assistance with the investigation, or verify the statements made in your complaint, grievance, or notice, and you acknowledge that your timely assistance with the investigation would facilitate the redressal of the same.
The name and title of the Grievance Redressal Officer is as follows:
Name: Geeta Dube
Address: H/O K C Dubey, Flat no. A 01 04, Santushti enclave sector B, Golf city, Lucknow, 226025, UP, India
- The Grievance Officer identified above is pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the Rules enacted under those laws.
- Company reserves the right to replace the Grievance Redressal Officer at its discretion through publication of the name and title of such replacement on the website, which replacement shall come into effect immediately upon publication.
Third Party Interactions
- From time to time, this Website may contain links, or host content or resources provided by third parties. We provide you with third party links/ content solely for your information and convenience. We do not make any representations or warranties about the content, suitability or appropriateness about the content or products contained in any third-party websites or resources. We urge you to read their internal policies for your continued interaction with such third parties.
- Users’ interactions with such third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users’ interactions of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User acknowledges sole responsibility for and assumes all risk arising from its use of such websites or resources.
Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered by you through use of or access to this website, or our failure to provide this Platform. Our liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law as a result of our failure to provide this website or any part of it, or for any problems with this website, which cannot be lawfully excluded, is limited, at our option and to the maximum extent permitted by law, to resupplying this website or any part of it to you, or to paying for the resupply of this website or any part of it to you.
Suspension, Termination And Cancellation
- You hereby agree that we have the right to immediately suspend access to the website if we suspect any violation of the Terms or any applicable laws & regulations. The Company shall have the right to keep and use data related to the website.
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of India and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lucknow, without regards to any conflict of law provisions, and for resolution of any dispute arising out of your use of the Services. Users consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
- If any provision or provisions of these Terms, shall be held to be illegal, invalid, or, unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The failure of Company to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain to be in full force and effect.